Lanch of the Pilot!
Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that the pilot project at Calgary Science School started yesterday. Jay and I went to see Neil at the school this morning and saw our posters hanging in the classrooms and dropped off the parent booklets for the students to take home with them tonight. Everything looks so fantastic! Cause Canada was there teaching the Millennium Development Goals, Rick Castiglione was scheduled to be in Neil's classroom this afternoon showing a documentary and talking about international development, and we will be there with Joe Media on Thursday to capture this piece of our story for a DVD and possible future documentary.
Responses are already coming back from the parents and students...everyone wants to help this along in ways we couldn't have even dreamed of! Amazing!
It's pretty amazing to see things come together. To see countless hours of hard work, commitment and passion culminate into an opportunity to help children learn about extreme poverty and to help them feel empowered to make a difference and help change the world for good.
ChristmasFuture has taken it's first step into the public domain, and I whole heartedly believe has already changed the world for good. It's changed my world for good!!!
Anyways, I just wanted to share this amazing success and celebration point of ChristmasFuture with all of you because it is all our success!
Thank you! Sounds remarkably insufficient, but....thank you!
...Kim
Kim Kueber

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home